ShopPagina.nl is an e-commerce platform offering solutions for online stores. It provides tools for creating, managing, and optimizing e-commerce websites to enhance the online shopping experience.
This guide describes the steps to quickly configure, test and activate the Riverty payment methods in your Shoppagina shop platform.
Shoppagina currently offers this payment method:
- 14-day invoice - This is the default 14-day invoice payment method in Riverty. It is primarily meant for business-to-consumer sales.
- Direct Debit - This is a Direct Debit version of the 14-day invoice payment method Instead of receiving an invoice to be paid via their bank, the customer enters their bank details, and the money is immediately deducted from their bank account.
- B2B invoice - This is the B2B consumer version of the default 14-day invoice payment method in Riverty.
The available payment methods per country for Shoppagina can be found in this table:
In this chapter we will explain how you can configure Riverty for your Shoppagina connected webshop(s).
Riverty configuration in Shoppagina
- Go to Webshop -> Payment methods
- Click on the blue button at the Riverty payment method
- Set the Enabled option to Yes
- Set the surcharge, it can be found in the contractual agreements in the email
- Set a minimum order amount, this can be determined yourself, but advice is not to go below € 10.00
- Set the description : Riverty | You pay afterwards!.
You can then increase the settings for each Riverty product purchased:
- Enable the module by setting the ball to YES
- Enter the Merchant ID / password and wallet ID (see email from Riverty)
- Enter the maximum order amount (see email Riverty)
- Set the test mode to No (Shop page can always go live immediately)
- Press the green button
In this chapter we will explain the Riverty visual guidelines you need to apply to your webshop.
Logos and banners
For convenience and a familiar customer experience, please integrate/enclose the Riverty logo in your Checkout next to the payment method. Please refer to our Merchant Playbook for full details on how to make the customer experience smooth and frictionless.
When Implementing the Riverty logo throughout the shopping experience please ensure you are using our URL, not by downloading the image. The Riverty logos are hosted on a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to ensure the best performance and availability for your website. Furthermore, you do not have to care about changes, which are all done by Riverty.
We provide two types of logos through our CDN - .svg and .png. We recommend using the Riverty logo as a .svg file with regard to the quality and size of the file. If you prefer .png just change the end of the URL to .png.
Riverty-AfterPay Checkout Logo in SVG
Terms and Conditions
In this chapter we will explain which steps you need to take to enable the payment method on production. For the final go-live a contract between you and Riverty is required.
Riverty Merchant Portal
Be sure to sign up for a free Riverty Merchant Portal Account!
Initial sign-up will provide a test Merchant Portal account for you to explore, manage test transactions, and access test API keys. A full guide can be found in the portal's collapsed left menu. The live portal is provided once KYC and contract signing are complete.
Congratulations! You just went live with your Riverty connection. Please notify your Riverty Implementation Manager that you went live. If you encounter any issues in the upcoming week you can contact your Riverty Implementation Manager. After that period you can contact our local Merchant Desk for help.